Can’t help but doubt this relationship. I have the feeling that this isn’t going to work out. I never know what to say to you because I’m very socially awkward and it makes things so boring. I’m unsure why I crave attention from you. You’re obviously more occupied with your friends… Fuck I need some friends…
Anyway, I’m giving it a week, a week to see what happends. If it gets to weird for me I will end it… *hug* I love you.
Tonight I realised that,
I love him, I adore him, I’m the smitten kitten.
Can’t shake this feeling. Always being the best that I can to get him to like me, I know I’m crazy. Shit doesn’t phase me. If he can keep a promise and be my best friend forever, I swear I’ll never cross that line. Maybe in time we’ll be able to find the right way to say I love you.
And Im ouuuut!
- Donnie Darko: She said that every living creature on Earth dies alone.
- Dr. Thurman: How did that make you feel?
- Donnie Darko: It reminded me of my dog, Callie. She died when I was eight, and she crawled underneath the porch.
- Dr. Thurman: To die?
- Donnie Darko: To be alone.
- Dr. Thurman: Do you feel alone right now?
- Donnie Darko: I don’t know. I mean I’d like to believe I’m not, but I just… I’ve just never seen any proof so I… just don’t debate it any more it’s like I could spend my whole life debating it over and over again, weighing the pros and cons, and in the end I still wouldn’t have any proof. So I just, I just don’t debate it any more.